There are many possible scenarios where a third world war might arise: ideological or religious reasons, as well as a lack of resources. So what are you going to do in an SHTF situation, especially one when nuclear or microbiological weapons are used? You need to be prepared for everything that might happen, so you’ve come to the right place.
How to prepare yourself
First things first. You need to educate yourself so that you can handle the world going through the war, but you should also be prepared mentally, physically and economically. So you need to:
- Make sure you have enough savings.
- Work every day to acquire new skills, in different areas of expertise. The most important regard survival skills, like how to use a map and compass, how to make a shelter or build a fire. But it’s also important to learn practical skills like basic medical training or a craft, as well as how to fish and hunt.
- Make sure you don’t have outstanding loans or other financial issues.
- Work out regularly and incorporate various types of training to make sure you’re really fit.
- Do your research. Read all you can get about how people lived in the first two world wars, and how they happened, so you can recognize the signs in advance. You’ll find that no one believed a war between two nations can extend at a global level for many years, so people were caught off guard from different points of view.
- Don’t trust the media. The mainstream media will never predict accurately that the worst is about to happen. The media agencies are affiliated to various corporate investors, so they don’t want to let people know world war 3 is here.
That said, here’s the most important gear and resources you need to survive the next global war:
- An Atlas Underground Survival Shelter (Pictured Above)
- Lots and lots of Legacy Premium EMERGENCY FOOD BUCKETS & MEAL PACKAGES. Dry food, cans and energy bars, so food that isn’t perishable, packed with calories and in compact packages.
- Water. Basically, all the water you can get. A few Big Berkey Water Purifiers are even better because they can clean dirty, contaminated water so you’ll never die of thirst.
- Tent and sleeping bag. Yes, you have a shelter, but you might need to be on the move.
- Weapons. Think big: rifles and shotguns are the best because they help you kill bigger animals. Make sure you get the best scope for 30 06 too which will enable you to shoot at longer distances, even when it’s dark.
- Medicine. A First Aid Kit should be a top priority, but make sure it’s complete and up to date.
- Satelite phone and survival radio for emergency alerts and keeping in touch with your close ones.
- GPS, map, and compass to always find your way.
- Waterproof matches, flashlights, solar chargers, and tons of batteries.
This is a great start to survive a world war, but how can you actually do it? Let’s take a look at a few scenarios.
Use of nuclear power
The most important rule is to make sure you’re not exposed to radiation, so if you have access to an underground bunker, that’s where you should stay. Your home isn’t considered a safe place since radiation can easily get inside it, so you need to:
- Take off your clothes and throw them in the contaminated room.
- Lock the room, and don’t get inside there again. Check for cracks to ensure the radiation hasn’t gotten everywhere.
- Wash thoroughly with hot water, scrubbing every part of your body, including under your nails and your hair.
- Vacate the house if it’s all contaminated. You can use your car if you can get inside fast, otherwise, that will be exposed too.
- Consider potassium iodine to make sure your thyroid isn’t affected.
- Travel to a safer shelter, particularly if you know of one that’s underground.
Use of microbiological weapons
This pretty much resembles the nuclear war situation, but there are some advantages in that you have plenty of time in advance to get the news of such weapons being used. That means more time to prepare and:
- Lock your house.
- Get enough food and water supplies if you haven’t already.
- Consider traveling to a less populated area, away from the big city. If you have a cabin in the mountains for just you and your family, that would be amazing.
- Get enough medical supplies that treat the possible effects of a contamination, like fever or nausea.
- Stay away from hospitals, even if that’s counterintuitive.
Lack of resources
A third World War can simply start because some huge power doesn’t have enough food or combustion and decides to get that of other people. To survive here you need to make sure you:
- Can grow your own food.
- Can build most of the things you need, like chairs, blankets or clothes.
- Have learned the skills that help you survive with few resources.
- Can become an invaluable resource to your system, meaning that you can do something few other people will do. That may mean anything from disgusting menial work to neighborhood police or something that shows pure genius like using potatoes to generate electricity.
Ideological/ religious confrontation
A Global War can easily start because the West and East have different views both in terms of politics and religion. In that case, it’s really important on whose side you’re on, but if you’re on the losing side, that’s really bad.
If the extermination of the Jewish people under the Nazi regime has taught us anything, is that you should never trust the enemy. So if you’re being told you’re transported to a camp or a safe place, don’t go. Basically, your only two options are:
- Fight. Really fight, but in an organized way, with other like-minded individuals, establishing objectives and strategies. You need some people with military training for that, though.
- Flight. Run away, on your own or with very few people and hide until the conflict settles down.
That said, a third World War is a real possibility, it’s just the scenarios that differ. So what have you got in mind for these kinds of situations? What have we missed? Leave us a comment below.
NEW TO EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS & EMERGENCY FOOD STORAGE?
EMERGENCY FOOD BUCKETS & MEAL PACKAGES
GLUTEN FREE FOOD STORAGE
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Bug Out Locations, DIY Survival Shelter, Emergency Crisis, Emergency Food Storage, Emrgency Preparedness, GENERAL PREP, How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks, SECURITY, Self Defense, Self-Sufficiency, Shelter, SHTF, Stay Alive, Survival, Survival Videos, Surviving Off The Grid, The Best Way to Prepare Your Home for A Nuclear Attack